- Log into the SolusVM CP.
- Click CDRom.
- Mount the CentOS cPanel ISO.
- Make sure CDROM is before Hard Disk under Settings > Boot Order.
- Make sure you are using Virtio for the Network Card and Disk Driver.
- Reboot the VPS from the General tab.
- Click VNC and install the OS. Use DHCP for your IP settings.
Once the OS finishes, your VPS will reboot and begin installing cPanel. Log in with SSH and wait for cPanel to finish installing. You can use the following command to watch the installation progress:
tail -f /var/log/cpanel-install*
Once cPanel has finished installing, unmount the ISO. You may also need to run the following command to verify your cPanel license: